MUNAY-KI RITES Group Workshop
What are the Munay-Ki Rites? They are nine energetic transmissions passed down fromthe Q’ero elders of Peru, given in a beautiful ceremony. Munay is a Q’ero word that means, “I love you” or “Be as thou art.” These rites harness the power of love to help you create the life and world of your dreams. They raise your energetic vibration and prepare you for the time to come. These rites will aid you in stepping into your destiny to fully live your soul’s calling as a person of wisdom and power and a caretaker of this planet.
Group workshop dates are: September 13, 20, & 27 from 7pm-9:30pm at Maureen’s office space.
The Munay-Ki Rites
Step into ceremony.
Step into your destiny.
Step into the time to come.
Dream a new world into being.
Shine your light.
Heal your life and heal the planet.
Live your soul’s calling.
Bring balance to the earth.
Receive the power of love.
Workshop details: In this three-week workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive all nine rites of the Munay-Ki and learn their meaning
- Explore how these rites can connect you with a lineage of healers and earth keepers who will work with you and through you
- Learn how to use these rites to become more aligned with your true self
- Understand how these rites can help you to act for justice, freedom, peace and ecological sustainability in the world
- Learn practices to grow and develop the impact these rites have upon your life
For more information about the rites, please go to www.munay-ki.org.